Cashier job in Abu Dhabi UAE details
|Company Name||Al Ghazi Business Services|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Experience||Worked as a cashier before|
|Job Requirement||Read below|
A cashier is a person who works at a retail store, restaurant, or other business and is responsible for handling transactions with customers. This typically involves accepting payment for goods or services, processing credit or debit card transactions, and providing change or a receipt to the customer. Cashiers may also be responsible for maintaining an accurate cash drawer, reconciling the cash drawer at the end of their shift, and handling customer complaints or issues that may arise during the transaction. In some cases, cashiers may also be responsible for stocking shelves, organizing merchandise, and maintaining a clean and organized work area. Check for details below before applying for the cashier job in Abu Dhabi UAE
- A smile and friendly demeanor go a long way when you’re the first person customers see when they enter an establishment. As a greeter, it’s your job to make them feel welcome and comfortable. Whether you’re at a hotel, retail store, or corporate office, it’s important to be professional and courteous at all times.
- Be polite and respectful when communicating with customers. Use a positive tone when responding to customer inquiries. Attempt to resolve customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner. Document all customer interactions in the company’s customer service database.
- Make sure to count the cash in the drawer and ensure that there is enough change before opening. This way, you’ll be able to provide accurate and sufficient change to your customers.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly checkout area is a really easy way to increase customer satisfaction. Customers feel less stressed when they can find what they need quickly and easily, and that improves their experience.
- Compute charges for merchandise or services and receive payments with a variety of payment options.
- Resolve customers complaints.
- Receive payments and issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Monitor all transactions to prevent fraud and identify irregularities.
- Keep track of all sales volume reports.
- Experience as a cashier and a bachelor’s degree
- Making sure of being professional under all circumstances
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Always comport themselves with a professional image
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent command of the written and spoken English language
- Excellent computer proficiency