Many people do not realize that jobs related to cleanliness and hygiene are often overlooked and undervalued, but without them, our surroundings would be left untidy and unhygienic. Cleaners keep buildings, public spaces, and homes clean and tidy. They ensure that they are safe and healthy environments for people to live in. In this article, we will discuss the importance of cleaner job, their pay and why they deserve recognition and respect.
Cleaner Job Details
|Company Name||Excel Recruitment|
|Location||Wallington, South West Coast, Australia|
|Job Requirement||Read below|
- Applying candidates must have minimum of a year and a half of professional cleaning experience for this cleaner job.
- Job timings are Monday to Friday, 6am-2pm.
- Candidates applying for this job should be fully vaccinated for coronavirus.
- Flu-shots must be done.
- Heavy lifting may be required in this line of work.
- Candidates must be able to work in a team environment.
- They should have high attention to detail capabilities.
- Cleaners must be dependable and reliable, demonstrating commitment to their role in ensuring public and private spaces are not only clean but also hygienic. Professionalism and trustworthiness must be maintained at all times to be successful in this cleaner job role.
- Full working rights – The position is available for more than twenty hours a week.
- You should have a reliable transport so you’re there on time and without any hiccups.
- Candidates applying for cleaner job must have excellent communication skills.
CLICK HERE TO SEE OTHER AVAILABLE JOBS
Cleaner Job Benefits
- Wonderful team environment.
- Can work overtime.
- Parking is provided on-site for job holders.
- Healthy work/life balance: an important factor in achieving personal and professional success. It helps to reduce stress and improve job satisfaction, as well as overall wellbeing.
INTERESTED IN ANOTHER JOB? CLICK HERE