Construction projects are complex and require careful planning, coordination, and execution to be successful. A construction project coordinator oversees the entire construction process, from initial planning to final completion. In this article, we will explore the role of a construction project coordinator, how their expertise can lead to success for any construction project and their salary which is really competitive.
Construction Project Coordinator Job Details
|Company Name||Smart Recruit Online|
|Location||Crawley, Southern, UK|
|Job Requirement||Read below|
- Create projects on the company’s computer system.
- Liaise with the project manager and suppliers.
- Manage all aspects of project management, from initiation to completion.
- Answer the phone, take inbound calls and handle clients requests.
- Manage or oversee the Project Manager’s daily schedule.
- Attending meetings to record information and taking notes from both internal and external sources.
- Be the contact for any internal tasks.
- Take detailed notes at weekly management meetings, update your task tracker and regularly update your supervisor.
- Prepare information that will help you to evaluate the project.
Required Skills For This Construction Project Job
- The candidate should have a solid grasp of the construction/furniture project delivery process, and understand strategies for maximizing profit.
- A proven and good track record of managing and maintaining projects.
- You must have a working knowledge of computers to perform this job.
- The candidate should be proficient in high-level business English communication skills, including written and oral communication.
- Extensive experience handling callbacks with subcontractors, suppliers and clients.
- The ability to use Microsoft Office products, including MS Word and MS Excel and learn about sales tools.
- Good and healthy track record of undertaking commercial construction and furniture related duties.
Benefits Of The Job
Company pension and nice holiday loyalty plan.