Data analysts are professionals who specialize in collecting, processing, and performing statistical analyses on large sets of data. They use their expertise to help organizations make informed decisions, optimize processes, and develop new products or services. Data analyst job plays a crucial role in today’s data-driven world, as they are responsible for unlocking the value of the vast amount of data that is generated every day.
Data analyst Job Vacancy Details
|Remote work from home
|PHP 50,000 – PHP 90,000/Month
Job Analysts Role
- Data entry and chart creation are part of the job.
- Data investigation to compare, validate and report on different sources of information.
- Data manipulation includes the process of sorting, scrubbing, tagging and cleaning data.
- Use built-in templates to build reports and dashboards.
- Analyze performance and summarize the reports.
- Create formulas or scripts to organize data exported from CRM, and import that data back into the CRM.
- Upload, organize, and update leads or other data sets in the CRMCross-reference and clean new leads that are client-generated versus existing database or CRM.
- Verify data in the existing database, report on one-off requests and respond to any changes requested by users.
Required Experience & Job Requirements
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Excel is a must-have. A candidate should be able to perform data manipulation and analytics.
- Salesforce experience is a must-have for this position.
- Experience in Python or SQL programming is preferred, along with an ability to script and run queries.
- The ideal candidate for this data analyst job will be highly organized and detail-oriented, proactive, and capable of completing deliverables in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Can work on graveyard shift at any hour in the US.
Apply Here Below
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE? CLICK HERE