In recent years, the need for competent data entry workers in the Philippines has been increasing. This is because multiple companies require professional help with handling and processing the massive amounts of data they produce. If you possess computer proficiency, accuracy and attention to detail, data entry could be an ideal job prospect for you. Exploring the field of data entry job has never been more opportune than now, with a staggering 100 job vacancies available in the Philippines by Datascope Inc.
Data Entry Job Details
|Company Name||Datascope Communications Inc.|
|Location||Makati City, Philippines|
|Education||K-12 graduate or a degree holder|
|Experience||1 year in similar field|
|Job Requirement||Read below|
|Salary||PHP 14,000 – PHP 16,000|
- Data entry job holders will need to be responsible for precise and effective data entry into computer networks or databases, sorting and arranging data in its appropriate categories.
- Ensuring data precision and credibility through cross-referencing with original records or databases, addressing inconsistencies and implementing crucial adjustments.
- Examining and understanding information to create reports or perceptions utilizing data analysis software or tools.
- Guaranteeing the precision and excellence of data through comprehensive inspections and verifications.
- Quickly pinpointing and resolving any discrepancies or issues related to data.
- Recording data entry tasks, reports and documents to maintain a log for future use.
Data Entry Job Requirements
- Must have completed at least two years of tertiary education, vocational studies, graduated from K-12 specifically in ABM or hold a degree.
- Possess a sharp attention to detail and excellent communication abilities. Proficient and quick at absorbing new information.
- Typing speed of 45 words per minute with an accuracy rate of 98% is a requirement for this data entry vacancy.
- Open to working overtime, accommodating shifting schedules and being present on the company’s premises.
- Having prior knowledge in data encoding is beneficial, but it is not a mandatory requirement for this job.
1 thought on “Data Entry Job 100+ Vacancies In Philippines”