A delivery driver job is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking for a flexible and dynamic career. The main responsibility of a delivery driver is to transport goods and packages from one location to another. This could include delivering packages to homes, businesses, and other locations.
One of the major benefits of a delivery driver job is the flexibility it offers. Many companies offer part-time or full-time positions, allowing individuals to work around their schedule. Additionally, delivery driver jobs often do not require a specific set of qualifications, making them accessible to a wide range of individuals.
Delivery driver vacancy Details
Responsibilities of this delivery driver job vacancy:
- Carry out vehicle checks and report any security and/or mechanical defects to your supervisor. Follow proper procedures in the event of an emergency or a criminal attack.
- Check the quality of deliveries and ensure that consignments are loaded and unloaded efficiently at branches and other secure areas.
- Participate in training to develop, learn and progress.
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude by carrying out any other duties that may be assigned to you.
WANNA SEE OTHER JOBS IN UK? CLICK HERE
You’re gonna need these checked before applying for this delivery driver job.
- You must be focused on providing a top-notch service to our customers by being flexible, efficient and always maintaining the highest level of security.
- Previous experience in a driving role would be extremely beneficial, but is not essential. A good understanding of computer systems and IT would also be beneficial.
- You must pass a criminal record check, a personal credit and identification check, and an employment screening.
- To perform this role effectively, you will need to be physically fit. You should be subject to a medical review with an occupational health practitioner and must meet a certain standard of fitness.
- When you enter and leave the company’s premises, you will be subject to airport-style searches. These searches are necessary for the security of the company and its employees.
- A SIA licence would be an advantage.
Delivery Driver Job Benefits
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance and flexible working policies.
- Free uniform and providing 24/7 access to online GP, mental health support and virtual wellbeing.
- Corporate perks and discounts.
- Training and other development opportunities.
Apply Here Below
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE? CLICK HERE