Singapore is celebrated for its flourishing economy, up-to-date infrastructure and technological progress. Consequently, the call for highly qualified experts in diverse domains, such as electrical engineering, is consistently increasing. The contribution of electrical engineer job in Singapore cannot be underestimated. They are responsible for the design, development and upkeep of electrical systems that power a range of industries, infrastructures and buildings in the country.
This article will delve into the fascinating universe of electrical engineer job available in Singapore. We’ll cover the job market, essential duties, potential career pathways for electrical engineers and how to apply for this vacancy.
|Company Name||Wieland Metals Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Job Requirement||Read below|
|Salary||SGD 4,400 – SGD 5,000/month|
Electrical Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Ensure the effective planning, organization and control of the electrical team’s daily activities, while also providing strong leadership to achieve the target CPI.
- Using advanced analytics and data collected during machine downtime, pinpointing the underlying factors contributing to breakdowns and taking decisive actions to minimize their occurrence and reduce extended downtime.
- Conducting regular preventative and proactive maintenance while also monitoring machines for optimal performance.
- Assisting in the repair and maintenance of plant equipment and machinery by attending to equipment breakdowns, performing regular servicing and troubleshooting when necessary.
- Candidates applying for electrical engineer job vacancy should have extensive knowledge of safe job protocols.
- Execute upgrades and alterations to hardware systems.
- Provide aid and reinforcement in managing spare parts, procuring them and preserving ample reserves to minimize downtime caused by equipment failures.
CLICK HERE TO SEE SIMILAR JOBS
Requirements & Qualifications Of Electrical Engineer Job
- The required qualifications for this position include holding a diploma or a degree in electrical or electronics engineering, as well as possessing a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Possessing practical knowledge in handling Siemens PLC S5 and S7, Siemens frequency converters, Siemens master drives, Micromaster and Sinamics.
- Familiarity with MS Office is necessary and having proficiency in SAP would be an additional benefit for this electrical engineer job.
- Proficiency in comprehending intricate circuit diagrams and fundamental understanding of mechanics, pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Individuals should possess a resilient character with a proactive approach and are capable of working extended hours on both weekdays and weekends.
- They should have the capacity to work in varying shifts when necessary, including providing on-call support during and beyond regular office hours.