The UK’s financial sector greatly depends on candidates holding finance manager job, who assume a crucial function. Their duties cover maintaining the financial well-being of entities by rendering advice on financial planning and guaranteeing conformity with financial policies. This write-up will cover the position of a financial manager in the United Kingdom. The topics we will go over include the necessary qualifications, duties, income and opportunities for professional development.
Financial Manager Job Details
|Company Name||Simpson Judge Ltd|
|Location||Liverpool, Merseyside, UK|
|Experience||Previous experience in financial services|
|Job Requirement||Read below|
|Salary||£45,000 – £50,000/Year|
Responsibilities Of This Job
- Creating regular management reports on a monthly basis to be presented and reviewed by the Director.
- Finance manager job requires collaborating and coordinating with parties involved in the management accounts, generating weekly payroll with its corresponding records and scrutinizing and submitting staff pension contributions.
- They assist in the process of developing and creating financial projections and estimates for both budget and forecast models.
- Performing the reconciliation of bank accounts and the posting of invoices to Xero platform.
- Assisting in the preparation and creation of month-end journals.
- Providing support and communication for necessary audits and examining the inventory of assets.
- Assisting with the preparation and generation of all FCA reports.
Requirements Of Finance Manager Job
- Qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent are required for this finance manager job.
- Having prior experience in the financial services sector or a related field can be advantageous, but it is not mandatory.
- Prior familiarity with Xero is beneficial, however, it is not obligatory.
In the United Kingdom’s financial sector, finance manager job has a crucial role to play. Their primary responsibility is to guarantee the financial well-being of organizations by offering advice on financial planning and ensuring compliance with financial regulations. Typically, to qualify as a finance manager, individuals would require a bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting coupled with excellent aptitude for analysis and communication. With sufficient experience, finance managers have the opportunity to advance towards senior finance positions and embark on a fulfilling finance career.