Housekeeping is a crucial role played by house keeping job holders. They are responsible for upholding cleanliness, order, and comfort in different environments, such as hotels, resorts, hospitals, offices, and residential properties. The demand for housekeeping professionals in Canada is still high, providing many job opportunities for those looking for stable and fulfilling careers in this field.
This content delves into the job market for housekeeping in Canada, discussing job prospects, requirements, and the advantages of choosing a career in housekeeping.
House Keeping Job Details
|Company Name||David Thompson Resort|
|Experience||No experience required|
|Job Requirement||Read below|
Responsibilities Of This Job
- Perform a range of rotational cleaning tasks, including sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing.
- Vacuuming carpets, cleaning the guest room, and refreshing draperies and upholstered furniture.
- Tasks include making beds, changing sheets, removing and replacing used towels and toiletries.
- Ensure all rooms are properly maintained and checked according to the established standards.
- Fulfill any additional supply or item requests made by guests.
- Remove garbage and clear trash bins.
- Perform tasks related to maintaining cleanliness and tidiness in residential or commercial spaces.
- Clean and maintain changing rooms and shower facilities.
- Addressing customer complaints or concerns is a crucial part of this house keeping job.
Requirements Of Housekeeping Job
- Secondary school degree is required.
- No prior experience needed, but having some sort of experience would be advantageous.
- Candidates applying for this job should be capable, trustworthy, and consistent.
- This job entails performing repetitive tasks in a fast-paced work environment. It may involve activities such as bending, crouching, and kneeling.
- Open to working and remaining in the current work location, willing to cover relocation expenses if needed.