Singapore is a vibrant city renowned for its tidiness and organisation. Consequently, there is a great demand for housekeeping job in Singapore, with plenty of openings available for both locals and foreigners.
Housekeeping plays an important part in keeping hospitality venues, offices, and residences clean and hygienic. In Singapore, there are many opportunities to get housekeeping job or maid job, such as in hotels, hospitals, business premises and private homes.
Housekeeping Job Details
|Company Name||AMORE FITNESS PTE LTD|
|Location||Atrium Orchard, Singapore|
|Job Type||Full time/Part time|
|Job Requirement||Read below|
|Salary||Full time: 1500/month|
Part time: $9/hour
Responsibilities Of This Housekeeper Job
Housekeeping job holders will need to ensure up keep of the assigned outlet, including but not limited to cleanliness of the following areas:
- Tidying up the front desk area.
- Cleaning all furnishings and accessories.
- Sanitizing and cleaning all exercise and yoga mats regularly.
- Outlet flooring requires thorough sweeping and mopping.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of main glass doors, panels and mirrors.
- Cleansing of women’s toilets and washrooms/shower areas.
- Cleaning of outlet lockers, gym and hall area as well as Individual spa room.
- Emptying of all bins and trash cans.
- Washing dirty cups and utensils.
- Help with setting up of all furniture and fittings.
- Aid in the laundering, drying and organizing of bath robes and towels.
Requirements Of Housekeeping Job
- Available to work at least 5 days a week, including weekends and public holidays, for the full time role.
- Willing to work in a retail setting during designated hours.
- Candidates applying for this housekeeping job should have the ability to use a vacuum cleaner, mop floors and clean bathrooms.
- Only females can apply.
The company provides remuneration and benefits plan that is competitive and based on merit, whilst offering a dynamic and stimulating workplace that encourages growth and acknowledges accomplishments.