HR recruiter or human resources recruiter job involves being responsible for finding, recruiting and hiring the right candidates for the job. An HR recruiter’s job involves sourcing and screening potential candidates, interviewing them, and presenting the most qualified candidates to the hiring manager. This article will provide an overview of what an HR recruiter does and the skills required, as well as some insights into the challenges they face in their daily work and how to apply for this position.
HR Recruiter Job Details
|Education||Strong spoken/written English skills|
|Job Requirement||Read below|
- Train new candidates in the company.
- Screen, interview and select potential candidates.
- Ensure that company culture, values and policies remain in place.
- Ensure that management receives requested reports, documents and other information in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate series of events to recognise employees for their achievements.
- Maintain employee files with accuracy and thoroughness.
WANT TO SEE MORE JOBS? CLICK HERE
HR Recruiter Job Requirements
- The number of calls made by the employee are 120 per day.
- Attract candidates by engaging with them daily.
- Post ads on Zip Recruiter, LinkedIn and other engines.
- The daily and weekly reporting of data is important to ensure that you have the most accurate information possible.
- Good performance laptop or PC with ample battery backup.
- Fast and reliable internet connection.
- Previous experience in recruiting, human resources or other related fields is required.
- Ability to build trust with employees.
- Strong organizational skills are a must for any successful business.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills.
In conclusion, Human Resources or HR recruiter play an important role in finding and hiring talented candidates for a company. HR recruiters face many challenges in their work. They must attract qualified candidates, manage high volumes of job applications, and manage the candidate experience. In general, HR recruiters are vital to the success of any organization and are key players in their operations. Their skills and expertise are highly valued.