Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning HVAC technician job vacancy is a great opportunity for the people currently in York, Ontario, Canada. You can apply right now but make sure to read this job’s details before doing so.
HVAC technician Job role
An HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) technician is a skilled tradesperson who installs, maintains, and repairs heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems in residential and commercial buildings.
The job typically involves:
- Installing HVAC systems, including ductwork, in new construction and retrofit projects
- Inspecting and maintaining existing systems to ensure they are working efficiently and safely
- Identifying and diagnosing problems with HVAC systems and making repairs as necessary
- Reading and interpreting technical diagrams and blueprints
- Recommending upgrades and improvements to systems to increase energy efficiency and reduce costs
- Complying with local building codes and regulations
- Communicating with customers to understand their needs and concerns and providing them with cost estimates and updates on the progress of work.
An HVAC technician may work for a large commercial contractor or be self-employed, and may specialize in certain types of systems, such as refrigeration or boiler systems. Some HVAC technicians also obtain additional certifications and licensing to work with certain types of equipment, such as refrigeration and boilers.
HVAC Technician may also be involved in the design of a HVAC system when working with architects, builders, or other members of the design team.
HVAC technician work is physically demanding, and may require the technician to work in tight spaces, such as attics and crawl spaces. They also may be required to work in all weather conditions, including extreme heat and cold.
HVAC Technician Job Details
|Company Name||Controlled Comfort Air Inc|
|Location||York, Ontario, Canada|
|Experience||1-3 Years of HVAC systems|
|Job Requirement||Read below|
|Salary||$30 to $35/Hour|
- Repairing, testing and maintaining all types of HVAC systems. In addition to repairing malfunctions, Installing new parts, seals and components
- Organizing work by studying work orders, gathering needed materials, informing customer arrival time and performing duties as written on work order
- Maintaining tools and equipment by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies and performing preventive maintenance.
- Calling for repairs when needed
- Completing equipment records to ensure that activities are properly documented
- Working in a safe and healthy work environment, as required by legal regulations, requires adherence to standards and procedures
- Maintaining and organizing your work is accomplished by completing related projects as needed
- By participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications and keeping up with changes in the industry can help you to stay up-to-date with new developments in this field
A candidate for this position must have a G2 Gas License and be certified to work on gas appliances. They must have at least 1-3 years experience on HVAC systems, equipment maintenance, basic safety, documentation skills, conceptual skills, power tools, attention to detail and dependability.