HVAC technician is highly skilled professional who specializes in the installation, maintenance, and repair of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. These systems are crucial for maintaining a comfortable and healthy indoor environment in homes, businesses, and other buildings. Read all the details and if this is for you, APPLY.
HVAC Technician Jobs Details
|Company Name||Controlled Comfort Air Inc.|
|Location||York, Ontario, Canada|
|Required Skills||Read below|
Technician Job Duties
- Installing HVAC systems: HVAC technicians install new HVAC systems in homes and buildings. They ensure that all components are properly installed and working correctly.
- HVAC technician performs regular maintenance and repairs to keep HVAC systems running efficiently. They diagnose and fix problems, such as leaks, clogs, and malfunctioning parts.
- HVAC technician uses specialized tools to test and monitor the performance of HVAC systems. They collect data and make adjustments to optimize the system’s efficiency and performance.
- They interact with customers to diagnose problems and provide solutions. They are responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by providing prompt and professional service.
WANT TO SEE OTHER VACANCIES IN CANADA? CLICK HERE
HVAC technicians play an important role in maintaining indoor comfort and air quality. They are highly trained and skilled professionals who provide crucial services to homes, businesses, and other buildings.
- Work order organizing, gathering required materials, informing customer arrival time, performing duties as per the work order, documenting observations and recommendations; collecting equipment information.
- Inspecting, testing and repairing HVAC systems by operating the systems
- Identifying malfunctioning parts, replacing sealants, parts or components.
- Maintains tools and equipment, follows operating instructions and troubleshoots breakdowns.
- Documenting actions by completing equipment records is an important part of the job.
- Following company’s and state regulations by maintains a safe and healthy workplace.
Candidate must have a G2 gas license and be certified to work on gas appliances with a minimum of one to three years of experience on following HVAC systems:
- Equipment maintenance
- Basic safety procedures
- Documentation skills
- Conceptual skills
- Power tools
- Attention to detail
- Lifting skills