Dubai is a land of possibilities and the import-export sector is one of the booming industries in the city. Import Manager job is in high demand as companies strive to meet the rising need for imported commodities.
The position calls for a proficient and seasoned specialist with the ability to oversee and handle every element involved in importing. This write-up will delve into the responsibilities, prerequisites and perks of being an Import manager in Dubai.
Import Manager Job Details
|Company Name||JEC Internional Trading Company|
|Experience||Worked in a similar role before|
|Job Requirement||Read below|
- Import manager job requires you to assume responsibility for the complete importation process, beginning with supplier acquisition, price bargaining, logistics coordination, and timely delivery of products.
- Facilitating seamless execution of the import process by collaborating with different departments within the organization such as logistics, finance, and procurement.
- Performing market analysis to recognize new possible providers and staying informed regarding the most recent import rules and protocols.
- Help in sustaining connections with current suppliers and engage in discussions to finalize contracts and agreements that guarantee optimal value and quality of products.
- Guaranteeing adherence to all regulatory mandates, including those related to customs, and verifying that all essential paperwork is complete.
Responsibilities Of Import Manager Job
- To be eligible for this position, one must possess a four-year college education in the field of business, logistics, or a related field.
- The capacity to establish and nurture connections with suppliers and stakeholders, coupled with effective communication and negotiation proficiencies.
- Import manager job applicants must possess exceptional abilities in organizing and managing time, capable of effectively prioritizing assignments and handling a variety of tasks concurrently.
- Familiarity with the regulations governing imports and customs procedures in Dubai and the broader Middle East area.