This is for the people asking us for a while to post a vacancy for IT Project Manager role. You should apply now as there are only limited vacancies but read all the details carefully before applying.
IT Project Manager Job Description
An IT Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and closing IT projects within an organization. This includes defining project scope, goals, and deliverables, as well as coordinating and managing resources, including personnel, equipment, and budgets.
The IT Project Manager is also responsible for communicating with stakeholders and managing expectations, as well as identifying and mitigating risks. They must be able to work effectively with cross-functional teams, including developers, designers, and business analysts.
LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB? CLICK HERE
IT Manager Job Details
|Company Name||Canadian Nuclear Laboratories|
|Location||Canada (Remote Work)|
|Job Requirements||Read below|
- Planning and implementing projects from inception to completion.
- A project manager must draft documents such as project scope statements, charters, execution plans and risk registers.
- Identify the stakeholders who are affected by your project, and understand how their roles will affect its success. Manage the project team and its members, as well as vendors who work on your behalf. Estimate project duration and effort.
- Experience with building project schedules in programs such as Primavera or MS Project. Prepare budgets for projects and provide regular updates on project status.
- Support project team members by drafting procurement documents such as statements of work or request for information. Develop a vendor evaluation matrix to be used to measure proponents in a fair and equitable manner. Confirm project deliverables align with expectations and standards.
- The project manager is responsible for controlling project costs, working within the approved budget, identifying risks and risk resolutions, and managing and controlling project scope as defined in the project scope statement.
- Directing the activities of a project team. Managing stakeholder expectations, developing a communication strategy for the project, and managing those expectations to ensure that they are met.
- Completing projects and filing all documents as records. Tracking lessons learned from each project.
- Celebrating project accomplishments.
- Ensure a safe and healthy working environment for everyone.
CLICK HERE TO BROWSE MORE JOBS
- Individuals must have earned a bachelor’s degree in computer science or an equivalent academic program and experience managing IT projects.
- The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is highly sought after.
CLICK HERE TO SEE OTHER JOBS IN CANADA
- A minimum of ten years of related industry experience and a demonstrated ability to work within the department’s deliverables.
- Three or more years of proven supervisory/leadership experience and/or project management skills.
- Project management experience and knowledge of project management methodologies.
- The candidate should have experience with the delivery of IT applications and SaaS solutions, using Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with IT hardware solutions will be an asset for this position including networking, data centers, and telecommunications expertise.
Apply Here Below
WANT A DIFFERENT JOB? CLICK HERE
1 thought on “IT Project Manager Job Remote Work Canada”
Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and
tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now
destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!