New vacancy for people looking to work for McDonald’s. You’ll be put in a restaurant management trainee role and will be provided with basic training to start your career at McDonald’s. If this is for you APPLY NOW
Role of Restaurant management trainee job
A McDonald’s restaurant management trainee is a entry-level position in which the employee receives on-the-job training to learn the various aspects of managing a McDonald’s restaurant. This includes learning about customer service, food preparation, inventory management, and other management responsibilities. The trainee will work under the supervision of experienced managers and may eventually be promoted to a management position such as shift manager or assistant manager. The main goal of this training program is to develop the skills necessary to successfully operate and manage a McDonald’s restaurant.
CLICK HERE TO BROWSER MORE JOBS
Restaurant Management Trainee Job Details
|Company Name||Hanbaobao Pte. Ltd.|
|Experience||Training will be provided|
|Job Requirement||Read below|
The responsibilities of a McDonald’s restaurant management trainee may include:
- Learning various aspects of managing a McDonald’s restaurant, such as customer service, food preparation, inventory management, and other management responsibilities.
- Working under the supervision of experienced managers to gain hands-on experience in managing a restaurant.
- Assisting managers with daily tasks such as running the cash register, taking orders, and preparing food.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment.
- Participating in training programs and meetings to improve skills and knowledge.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Communicating effectively with customers, team members, and management.
- Assisting in the supervision of crew members and ensuring their compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Helping to ensure that the restaurant is running efficiently and effectively.
- Assisting in the execution of promotions, events and marketing activities.
The specific responsibilities may vary depending on the specific location and management trainee’s progress during the training period.
Operating a McDonald’s restaurant is no easy task, as even the most experienced business people will attest. McDonald’s restaurants have high-volume sales and employ a team of 50 or more people.
As a Management Trainee, your job would be to assist your Restaurant Manager and learn how to manage all aspects of the restaurant operations including target setting, budget planning, driving marketing campaigns, managing stock control and quality assurance.
- A strong passion for delighting customers, coupled with high energy, is an essential part of this job.
- A Degree, Diploma, Higher Nitec or Nitec in any discipline is required.
- The ability to push through adversity and deliver results.
- Candidates in the Food and Beverage, Hotel, Retail or Service industries are also welcome.
- The ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team of people.
- Capable of working shifts, weekends, and public holidays (a five-day work week).
- No experience is necessary to apply as training will be provided.
2 thoughts on “McDonald’s restaurant management trainee job in singapore”
I want to join with your group