Online marketing manager job details
|Company Name||Reed Marketing & Creative|
|Location||Basingstoke, Hampshire, UK|
|Job Type||Work From Home|
|Job Requirement||Read below|
|Salary||£45,000 – £50,000 per year|
Marketing Managers role
A marketing manager is responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for a company or organization. This typically involves conducting market research, developing marketing plans and budgets, and managing campaigns and promotions. The marketing manager may also be responsible for overseeing the work of other marketing staff, collaborating with other departments or teams within the organization, and tracking and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing efforts. Some specific tasks that an online marketing manager job may be responsible for include:
- Identifying target audiences and developing marketing campaigns that are tailored to their needs and preferences
- Collaborating with the sales team to develop and implement sales strategies
- Developing and managing budgets for marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Analyzing market trends and data to inform marketing strategies and campaigns
- Developing and managing social media, email, and other online marketing campaigns
- Working with external agencies or contractors to develop marketing materials, such as advertisements, website content, and sales collateral
- Managing relationships with media outlets and other partners to secure coverage and partnerships
- Tracking and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing efforts using metrics and other data-driven approaches.
Please note that this position would entail working from home three or four days each week.
- Create B2B case studies and recommendations to help businesses sell more services
- Create B2B marketing communication plans to generate leads with SMEs
- Work with the digital agency on digital marketing including search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising campaigns and display ads in relevant business-to-business (B2B) locations
- Developing webinar content and hosting for business clients
- Performance reports are delivered to senior management on a regular basis
- Campaign and creative development is the process of creating a brand’s message, strategy and campaign to reach its customers
Candidate must possess previous B2B marketing experience, including branding, lead generation, content creation, and campaign execution and in return, you will receive a salary of approximately £50,000 per annum plus a hybrid working arrangement and excellent benefits.
1 thought on “Online Marketing Manager Job In UK”
Thanks for posting. I really enjoyed reading it, especially because it addressed my problem. It helped me a lot and I hope it will help others too.