Pick Packer Job Role
Pick packer job: A warehouse worker who is responsible for selecting or picking items from a warehouse and packing them for shipment to customers. This typically involves using a handheld scanner to locate the items on a shelf or in a bin, pulling the items from their storage location, and placing them in a box or other shipping container. Pick packers may also be responsible for labeling the container with the appropriate shipping information and preparing it for transportation. Pick packers may work in a variety of settings, including distribution centers, fulfillment centers, and other types of warehouses.
Excelling In This Role
In order to be successful in a pick packers role, it is important for individuals to have good organizational skills and strong attention to detail. They should also possess basic computer skills as many companies use scanning systems and other types of technology to track orders. Good communication and customer service skills are also essential in this line of work as they may need to receive instructions from supervisors or answer any questions customers might have about their orders. Finally, physical fitness is necessary due to the amount of walking, bending, lifting, and carrying that may be required throughout each shift.
Pick Packer Job Details
|Location||Maraoubra, Sydney, Australia|
|Job Requirement||Read below|
- Filling coffee beans into bags for orders
- Order picking and packing
- Box-making and labeling
- Unloading and loading containers
- Palletizing and wrapping which involves arranging pallets in order to create a space for storing or transporting products
- Basic warehouse duties and housekeeping tasks
Pick Packer Job Requirements
- You must be physically fit and capable of lifting up to 15 kilograms. You must also have a high level of reliability, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Previous experience in warehousing roles is a must
- Well-developed interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Must be vaccinated against COVID-19
- Availability to work full time
Click here to see other available jobs in Australia
Benefits Of This Job
- Strong team environment
- Full-time job, five days a week, working 2PM to 10PM
- Hourly rate: $31.00 an hour, with superannuation
- Parking is available for free on site and it can be accessed via public transport
- Free coffee
6 thoughts on “Pick Packer Job In Australia”
Hi good morning. My name is Angelica obinguar you can contact me to this number 09514459816. Im from the philippines. I have experience in warehouse 1year and 9months. thank you
We only provide job advertisements. You can apply by browsing on our website.
If you need any help feel free to reply.
Is they any opportunity for foreigners or it’s fr Canadian residents only thank u
Hi friend. This particular vacancy is for Australia only. But you can check out other jobs by location by searching or by browsing through the menus.
Any offer jobs for those people who are lived in other countries
Check other job vacancies. We post vacancies for many countries.