New vacancy for English Teacher Job has opened. Read all the details and if it fits your description, APPLY. Pays good as well
Preschool english teacher job Description
A preschool English teacher is responsible for teaching English language and literacy skills to young children in a preschool setting. This may include teaching basic vocabulary, phonics, reading, and writing. The teacher may also plan and implement activities and lesson plans that help children develop their language and communication skills in a fun and engaging way. Additionally, the teacher may be responsible for assessing the children’s progress, communicating with parents, and working with other teachers to plan curriculum and activities.
English Teacher Job Details
|Job Requirement||Read below|
- Must have a passion for working with children
- Native English-speaking professional
- Energetic, passionate and committed to their work and achieving high levels of accuracy in the preparation of their work
- Understanding the importance of intercultural diversity
- Currently holds a valid visa
- The candidates must show commitment and work ethics in their first year of employment
- Candidates must reside in Japan and be ready for an interview when invited
The teacher’s regular shift is 9:00 to 13:00 and 15:00 to 18:00, with meetings or prep time from 13:00 to 15:00.
Devoted teachers and applicants are encouraged.
- 3 years old classes
- 4 years old classes
- 5 years old classes
- The monthly salary is set at a certain level
- Salary is negotiable, depending on your experience and commitment
- Health insurance coverage is provided to employees
- Visa sponsorship is also available
The employer encourages prospective teachers to have a good understanding of the Japanese language and culture.
How to Apply?
Please submit a resume, including the following information:
- Date of birth
- Place of residence
- Visa status
- Educational background