Senior Engineering Manager Job In Canada

Canada is renowned for its engineering companies, and as such, there is a growing requirement for engineering manager job. As a senior engineering manager, the responsibility lies in directing the growth and implementation of engineering initiatives, as well as overseeing a group of engineers.This article examines the functions, duties and qualifications of a senior engineering manager position in Canada. We will investigate the key roles and responsibilities, as well as the necessary requirements for success in this role.

Job Details

Company NameOrg3d
LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada
Job TypePermanent
Job RequirementRead below

Requirements For This Engineering Manager Job

Senior engineering manager job requires following abilities:

  • Demonstrated practical proficiency creating programs for extensive data set operations.
  • Possessing a robust technical foundation and experience in coding with Node/React.
  • Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
  • Knowledge of gRPC is advantageous, with previous experience being beneficial.
  • Candidates applying for this senior engineering manager job would be responsible for managing, 70% of the time, with coding making up the other 30%.


Your Responsibilities For This Engineering Job

  • Lead, nurture and oversee a group of full-stack developers.
  • Work together and collaborate productively with product, design and data science teams.
  • Prioritize and execute large-scale projects within an agile setting, taking into account the necessary details and timelines.


  • Base salary up to $215,000 plus benefits.
  • Medical, dental and vision coverage is available to provide protection and peace of mind.
  • Reimbursement of tuition costs.


Those with a passion for engineering and project management can find a challenging and rewarding career path as a senior engineering manager job in Canada. As a senior engineering manager, you will be in charge of directing and supervising a team of engineers, supervising the engineering process from start to finish, and guaranteeing that projects are accomplished within the allotted time, budget and quality standards. If you possess the necessary technical, project management, leadership, communication and analytical capabilities, a senior engineering manager job in Canada could be the ideal career choice for you.

Apply Below

Leave a Comment