A staff accountant job holder plays an important role in the financial department of a company. They are responsible for recording and analyzing financial data, making sure that financial statements are accurate and complete and helping to create budgets and reports.
The Philippines has a thriving economy that relies heavily on the services of accountants, particularly in the areas of tax, auditing, and financial management. The duties of a Staff Accountant in the Philippines include maintaining financial records, preparing and analyzing financial statements, conducting audits, assisting with budgeting and forecasting, preparing tax returns and ensuring compliance with government regulations.
Staff Accountant Job Details
|Company Name||Cavite Meats and Agri Trading Inc.|
|Location||Cavite City, Philippines|
|Education||BS Accountancy/Banking & Finance|
|Job Requirement||Read below|
|Salary||PHP 13,000-PHP 18,200/Month|
Required Skills For This Job
- Applying candidates must possess attention to detail skills.
- They must be able to accurately record transactions, identify errors, and ensure organization’s financial health.
- Staff Accountants must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, to be able to efficiently collaborate with colleagues and clients, explain financial information and provide analysis.
- It is vital for staff accountants to keep up with the latest accounting standards and industry trends through continuous learning and professional development.
- Must have a Bachelor of Science in Accounting/Finance or another related 4 year degree.
- Experienced candidates with 6 months to 1 year of work experience are preferred.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply for this position.
- Literacy in usage of Computers.
In general, the position of Staff Accountant in the Philippines offers a rewarding opportunity for those who are passionate about finance and accounting. The country’s robust economy and diverse industries provide ample opportunity for growth and career development in this field including advancing to management positions, pursuing further education or starting their own accounting firm.