Technical support representative job details
|Education||High school diploma|
|Experience||Sales/Technical support experience|
|Job Requirement||Read below|
Read everything carefully before applying for this technical support representative job
If you have excellent problem-solving skills, a high level of energy and can work in a fast-paced environment, Murree.com has an excellent opportunity for you within the Nordia team.
What’s a technical support representative job?
A technical support representative is a customer service professional who assists customers with issues related to technology products and services. This can include troubleshooting problems, providing technical advice and guidance, and helping customers to make the most of their technology products and services. Technical support representatives may work in a variety of settings, including call centers, retail stores, and online. They may also work for a range of companies, including technology firms, telecommunications companies, and other businesses that offer technology products and services. Technical support representatives typically work with customers over the phone, via email, or through online chat, and they may also provide in-person support at a customer’s location. In addition to providing technical support, they may also be responsible for maintaining records of customer interactions and transactions, and for keeping up to date on the latest technology products and trends.
Nordia is committed to providing a challenging and rewarding environment for its employees. The company’s total compensation package is among the most competitive in the industry. According to a recent survey, 85% of employees would recommend Nordia as an employer to their family and friends! As part of their commitment to rewarding excellence, Nordia was recently recognized by Waterstone as one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures for the second time in a row in 2022, and received a Dunamis Award recipient for its excellence in human resources.
Benefits & Salary
- Competitive base salary of $17.25 per hour, including a $3.25 premium per worked hour, after training
- A fully paid training program, support and resources that will help you succeed
- A significant monthly bonus is given to employees who meet or exceed certain performance goals
- The company provides comprehensive insurance to all full-time employees after six months of service, including medical, dental, and life insurance. The company also offers discounts on telecommunications products and services. Full-time employees are able to work up to 40 hours a week according to the following time schedule: Monday through Friday from 8 am to 11 pm; Saturdays and Sundays from 8 am to 10 pm
- This vacancy offers the opportunity to work from home, but you may also be able to work on-site based on your preference
- Applicants must live near the Nordia location center in order to pick up their equipment prior to participating in training or traveling there
- To qualify for this position, applicants must have a minimum of 25 MBPS high speed internet
- You must have a private space and not be disturbed while on duty
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Provide technical advice to customers in need of information and services related to their products or services
- The client and the salesperson should discuss complementary solutions that will meet the client’s needs and habits
- Previous technical support, sales and/or call centre experience are considered strong assets when applying to this position
- At least a high school diploma, or its equivalent required
- Excellent problem-solving and multi-tasking skills are essential in this line of work
- Interest in and basic knowledge of technologies
- Work ethic, communication skills and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and writing skills are required to be successful in this position. You must be able to express yourself coherently and clearly in order to communicate effectively with customers