Exploring Glasgow, UK as a hub for telemarketing job, this article looks at what it takes to succeed in this field. Telemarketers make sales calls to potential customers over the phone, and companies in Glasgow are setting up call centres. To succeed in this job market, one must have good communication skills and be knowledgeable about the products and services being sold.
Telemarketer Job Details
|Company Name||Brook Street|
|Location||Glasgow, Scotland, UK|
|Experience||Experience in customer service|
|Job Requirement||Read below|
|Salary||£22k – £25K/Year|
Telemarketing Job Description
- Gain and keep thorough knowledge of clients products and the associated market.
- Organise and prioritise sales efforts in order to reach predetermined goals.
- Explore and cultivate potential prospects through suitable research techniques.
- Record details of calls and update all customer information on the CRM system.
- Candidates applying for this telemarketing job may be required to complete any other tasks that may be deemed necessary.
LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB? CLICK HERE
Requirements Of Telemarketing Job
- Prior experience in sales or customer service is advantageous, but not necessary.
- High level of precision and diligence is required to be successful in telemarketing job role.
- Highly motivated and a superb communicator.
- Desire to acquire knowledge of telephone procedures and other techniques required to be successful in this job.
- Curious and enthusiastic about gaining an in-depth understanding of the customers and their companies.
- Expressing a desire to speak on the phone with a composed and confident attitude.
Benefits Of The Job
The company provides the following benefits for telemarketing job:
- Incentives and Breakfast Club – Regular occurrences to reward and motivate employees.
- No weekend or evening hours, with only sociable working times.
- Enjoy a 5-day salary while only working four days a week, i.e., Monday through Thursday.
- A workplace that is both enjoyable and encouraging.
- Pension after retirement.
- Enjoy up to 29 days of vacation each year, plus additional days off based on your length of employment.
- Opportunity for advancement and a variety of perks to be discussed during pre-screening of the position.