Truck driving is a crucial and arduous task in the Philippines. It is imperative in carrying goods and items from one area to another, linking disparate areas and stimulating trade and industry. Being a truck driver job holder in the Philippines is not a simple job, yet it can be a prosperous career for those willing to take on the challenge.
Truck Driver Job Details
|Company Name||Crown Worldwide Global Business Services Inc.|
|Experience||2 years in light/heavy vehicles|
|Job Requirement||Read below|
|Salary||PHP 12,000 – PHP 15,000/Month|
Responsibilities Of Truck Driving
- Candidates applying for this truck driver job will need to collaborate with the planning & dispatch supervisor on the planned tasks.
- Submit accurate and efficient paperwork to the operations office or other relevant parties.
- Ensure that all reporting related to vehicles is done promptly.
- Drive safely and be prepared for all road conditions.
- Perform a daily overall inspection of the truck and tidy up the vehicle.
- Ensure safe delivery of goods by carrying out pre and mid trip vehicle and security inspections.
- Confirm the load is properly positioned and fastened to prevent any harm to the vehicle or cargo.
- Help the staff with loading and unloading of items.
- Help create a safe and healthy workplace by reporting any accidents or risks that truck driver job holders may encounter. Steer clear of any activities that may cause harm or risk to yourself or others.
WANNA SEE OTHER JOB VACANCIES? CLICK HERE
Qualifications & Requirements For Truck Driver Job
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Achieve results efficiently and with a high level of precision and professional standards within specified deadlines.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills with a focus on solutions.
- Understanding of local road and traffic rules/regulations and adhering to them.
- Excellent fluency in local language and should be able to write a little bit in English as well.
In conclusion, a career as a truck driver job holder in the Philippines can be tough yet rewarding. It demands skill, dedication and a sense of responsibility to flourish. Those willing to put in effort and commitment can attain a stable and fulfilling livelihood.