Are you looking for a career with a great work life balance and variety of shift patterns, including days, nights? You’ll always have something to suit your schedule, then this warehouse order picker job is for you. Read all the details and if it fits your requirements, APPLY.
Warehouse order picker description
A warehouse order picker is a worker who is responsible for selecting items from a warehouse and preparing them for shipment to customers. This typically involves using a hand-held scanner to locate items within the warehouse, and then physically picking them from the shelves and packing them for shipping. The role also may require the worker to use equipment such as pallet jacks or forklifts to move and stack items within the warehouse.
Details of warehouse order picker
|Company Name||Culina Logistics|
|Job Requirements||Read below|
|Salary||£15.50/Hour + Bonus|
- An annual salary of £32,240. This is higher than many comparable jobs
- Competitive vacation allowances
- A healthy and organised workplace
- Overtime is paid at two times the employee’s normal hourly rate for each hour worked over 40 hours in a workweek
- Company pension plan
- A branded uniform
- Free hot drinks are available
- Product giveaways are sometimes offered as incentives to spur sales
- Development opportunities for learning
- Employee benefit platform offering discounts on high street retailers, holidays, activities, utilities and more
- The Warehouse Operatives of this company are responsible for the picking and dispatching of packaged chilled products to retailers nationwide
- As a business, the company maintains an excellent work life balance for their colleagues by operating on a variety of shift patterns including days, rotating and nights
- Applicants must be able to follow safety, quality, and production standards. They are looking for applicants with a real attention to detail. Previous experience is not required; full training will be given following full site induction.