The role of a warehouse worker is vital in Australia’s logistics and supply chain sector, which holds great importance in the economy. These workers ensure the seamless transportation of goods and products.
This article delves into the obligations and qualifications that accompany the role of a warehouse worker in Australia.
Warehouse Job Details
|Company Name||Tusk Group|
|Experience||Worked as a pick packer in a warehouse|
|Job Requirement||Read below|
Warehouse Worker Job Responsibilities
- Warehouse workers are responsible for
- Accepting, storing, and monitoring items
- Guaranteeing precise documentation of inventory
- Performing routine stock audits
- They ensure products are selected, packed, and made ready for shipping.
- They also verify the correctness of orders and make sure they are delivered punctually.
- Warehouse workers are also tasked with examining goods as they arrive and depart, to confirm that they adhere to the required quality criteria.
- They are expected to adhere to safety protocols, employ equipment accurately, and promptly notify any safety risks to the authorities.
- Order picking should be done using either an RF scanner or through voice pick technology.
- They will also need to operate material handling equipment such as pallet jacks, trolleys, and walkie pallets.
- They should be able to collaborate effectively with colleagues, as it’s crucial for the smooth operation of a warehouse.
Prerequisites Of Warehouse Worker Job
- Applicants seeking this warehouse worker job should have extensive background in warehouse operations, specifically as a pick packer or pallet packer.
- They must have outstanding work ethics and attitude, which encompasses respect and integrity.
- The ideal candidate must possess punctuality, reliability, commitment, and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Must have positive attitude with the determination to exceed expectations.